Saturday, August 31, 2013

Thank You

As we begin to wrap up the show season in the midwest and our southwest customers are beginning their season we wanted to stop and take a minute to thank all of our customers past, present, and future.

We have enjoyed hearing about your successes and how TrueGlo helped you reach your goals. The notes we receive telling us how our products have performed really mean a lot to us  We'd love to share them all with you but we chose a couple that represent the whole.

"Just wanted to say Thank you ! We fed True glo for the first time this year and it did everything you claimed it would. The pigs stayed healthy all season as others around us were struggling with sick pigs. The pigs appetite was great, they would even stand at the feeder just waiting for us to top dress their feed with True Glo and then they would go to town and eat everything we gave them. The pigs acted like it was a treat they would get so excited waiting for the top dress. In the show ring they had great endurance and just keep going all day long. We ended up with the Overall reserve champion and 5 out of the top 10 in the show. The one pig that was not in the championship drive stood 3rd in the class that the grand and reserve came from. We will be making True Glo a permanent addition to our feeding plans."

"Thanks so much for the product. We are excited to see how it works with more time. The wethers really changed in just 2 weeks."

"Our steer never missed a beat all summer. We really credit TrueGlo with helping us win. When we trimmed his hooves they came off like butter. He was just so healthy and could flat go all day long. His skin and hair were perfect. Thank you for all your help."





2 comments:

  1. Hello every one.
    I'm from US-Dallas. I'm am so excited am a Complete woman Again, I Was Infected With Herpes virus since 3 Years now I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down I Have Been Seriously Praying To God And Searching For Cure.So as I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. IyaryI can help cure any type of virus like Herpes, Hiv/Aids cancer and Asthma…e.t.c And I Contacted Him, He Sent Me A Medicine And Directed Me On How I Will Take The Medicine For 21 Days, I Did So And Went For A Test And My Result Came Out As Negative. I Am So Happy, I Shared Tears Of Happiness And I Have Taken It Upon My Self To Always Testify About How God Used Dr. IyaryI To Solve My Problem. I Am A Clean woman Now, Without Any Virus If You Are Infected With Any Disease Like HIV AIDS, CANCER ,HERPES Or Any Other Disease You Can Also Be Happy Like Me By Contacting Dr. Iyaryi Through His Email driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi driayaryi2012@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello every one.
    I'm from US-Dallas. I'm am so excited am a Complete woman Again, I Was Infected With Herpes virus since 3 Years now I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down I Have Been Seriously Praying To God And Searching For Cure.So as I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. IyaryI can help cure any type of virus like Herpes, Hiv/Aids cancer and Asthma…e.t.c And I Contacted Him, He Sent Me A Medicine And Directed Me On How I Will Take The Medicine For 21 Days, I Did So And Went For A Test And My Result Came Out As Negative. I Am So Happy, I Shared Tears Of Happiness And I Have Taken It Upon My Self To Always Testify About How God Used Dr. IyaryI To Solve My Problem. I Am A Clean woman Now, Without Any Virus If You Are Infected With Any Disease Like HIV AIDS, CANCER ,HERPES Or Any Other Disease You Can Also Be Happy Like Me By Contacting Dr. Iyaryi Through His Email driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi driayaryi2012@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete